Cue: relentless fun times!!
Here are some things a person can do when they are not studying:
- Eat a lot. eg. 8 course meal at Attica, complete with a mid-meal trip to their beautiful vegie garden to toast fancy marshmallows over an open fire and drink warm apple cider.
- Cuddle new babies. eg. baby nephew Samson and unofficial nephew Graeme.
- Walk in the SUNSHINE. eg. along the Yarra at Warrandyte with no-longer-the-baby-nephew Tpot.
- Drink too much and dance like a loon at a house party. eg with your old housemates.
- Feel 20 years old again. eg. eat chips for breakfast with a hangover.
- Go to bookclub. Talk about eg. 'The Diary of a Teenage Girl'.
- Ride a bicycle. eg. at 3am, or eg. 2pm in SUNSHINE.
- Snooze while some awesome person (eg. Jason) cleans the entire house.
- Watch movies eg. Frances Ha and the Elmo documentary
- Go to art galleries. eg. ACCA and NGV.
Just sayin'. These are the things a non-studying person can do.
But what would I know? As of tomorrow it's back to the books.