Happy adjustment disorder

I have not posted for a couple of weeks but I have not been idle.

Jason and I got engaged and we bought a flat! The flat is in a corner of Collingwood I like to call 'Ghetto Collingwood', near the Tote and the Commission flats. Perhaps the commish put the other bidders off, or perhaps it was the bums who came to enjoy the auction, but we were the only bidders and pretty soon we were pasting up our very own 'SOLD' sticker.

Amazing!

Last week I felt so overwhelmed and stressed that I thought I was developing an adjustment disorder.

In other news:
I saw Taxi Driver for the first time at Nova
I went to Warrnambool to work
I bought a Matthew Sarecen tshirt for running!
I read 'The Shaking Woman; or a history of my nerves by Siri Hustvedt, and 'Medical Muses: Hysteria in Nineteenth Century Paris' by her sister Asti Hustvedt.
I've started watching the Danish TV series 'The Killing'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A sign of the place

Music 2017

A very boxy Boxing Day